Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Going for CCIE Voice

I have been working on Voice for quite a while. I have been around since the call manager 4 days. I took about 15 month break to work in the normal route/switch world and that has helped me tremendously, but I have a love for voice and that's where I"m back too. I recently worked with a TAC engineer who I work with often and we discussed my daily job and it looked like I could go straight to the IE voice with some back filling of topics I'm weak in. I have decided to go for this. Stay Tuned As I post my way through tackling the written and the lab.

3 comments:

  1. I want to do CCIE exam and wondering for the best training center for my CCIE voice lab exam. Please provide me the best institute for my exam qualification.

    ccie voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi shadow! Any update for your ccie voice lab?
    @Gabriel, I have spoken to a few ccie-voice aspirants, they say INE (Seattle, WA) with Mark Snow is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my CCNP V which is something above I said i wasn't doing. My written is scheduled and I will be taking my lab in 2013 hopefully.

      Delete