Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Passed CCIE Written


Once again I have forgotten about the blog and went on with normal life.  Why do all of our favorite bloggers disappear on us?  Well onto the good news I passed my CCIE V written.  I have been in contact with Mark Snow at INE and I will be attending a boot camp in the 4th quarter of this year if the timing is right.  I have a few large projects that will be going into implementation phase at that point, so 2 weeks gone can be kinda taxing to my co workers.  As for the exam is all over the place and I wish Cisco would find a way to slim down the topics,  as some of them won't even be covered(FXO, FXS).  Anyway I look to start writing here about my new experiences as I prep for the lab. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing the written!! I'll be taking my R/S Written at Live in June.

    Good luck on your Lab studies!

    ReplyDelete