Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Network Plats PT3

After thinking about this, I didn't come up with a good solution.   In other words people are going to be people and its best as us who provide support should just take the higher road, and let things go.   As we have learned customers are going to be upset which they should, but maybe with some coaching we can get them to deliver us what we need and keep the focus on problem resolution and let management deal with the attitudes.  While they are going to continue to say the silly things, I don't feel they can go away.  The part that I didn't mention earlier on is that I usually focus on the Tier2/3 level of troubleshooting, so I actually don't deal with non technical people.  I'm usually dealing with IT staff which is a reason for me beef as they know how things work.  Good luck out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment